Thursday 9 June 2011

A smile is the key

I've realised that, no matter how bad things get, you can either mope around being miserable, or you can accept things and get on with it. The fact that I have M.E is just the hand I've been dealt. Theres nothing I nor anybody else can do about it. So I've accepted it, gotten on with it and its made me a stronger person :)

Life often throws stuff in the way of your plans...you end up taking a different path than you intended to. But the thing to remember is that there is plenty of time to do what you want to do...to be who you want to be...to take the path you want. Just because life is a lot different now than you thought it would be, it doesn't mean that everything is ruined.

Keep on fighting. You're strong, determined and remember..... a smile is the key :)

No comments:

Post a Comment